Perhaps you, oh gentle reader, are curious about becoming assimilated into the Borg of the CSA. Or, at least curious about how that happens. Well. Let us show you the way!
- You peruse this web site discussion of the CSA; what it is and does.
- You decide that yes, you want to give it a try. At that point, you let ‘Farmer Doug’ know via an email to email@example.com, or a FB message from the facebook.com/shilofarm.csa location.
- At that point, we:
- Send you a survey of what produce you love, which you hate, and the rest is farmer’s choice
- We ask you what portion you are interested in: Personal or Full.
- We ask you for delivery address or sign you up for farm call.
- The season selection (Green, Main, Xtended) is important. It is very reasonable to join the CSA at almost any time unless the season is full. So far, the only time that happens is the Winter season.
- Financial considerations are agreed upon –
- You pay for the whole season or portion left therein up front
- You pay monthly (sometimes there are 5 deliveries in a month)
- You make some other arrangement.
It’s all good.